Friday 14 June 2013

Travel - First stop

Here it goes...

Arrived in Hamburg, yesterday, and had a great, long night out with my cousin and his friends ;-)
God, my bag pack is heavy....

Today, just gonna take it easy, meet some family and rome around Hamburg. We are probably going to end up at the Kiez anyway....
Tomorrow, at 9 am I need to catch my train to Copenhagen and then continue to Stockholm. There, I should meet Nadia, a fellow volunteer and we will then take the over-night train to Kiruna.... gonna be a long trip!

Really excited to start work on the Husky Farm and constantly telling people about it... envy is always there response.

I guess I won't have any internet on the trains, so therefore it could be a few days before I can write again...

However, any questions on what I am bringing - just comment and ask.

Pictures will follow soon !!!

Hamburg Ahoi, morgen sag ich Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment